Our first goal is to make awesome furniture that you love... a lot! But, if something isn't quite to your liking, we still want you to love your experience with us - even if that means returning your piece! You can return your piece and you'll only pay return shipping.
It is very important that you keep your original packaging. If you need to return your piece, you will need that to repack your furniture. Make sure you are careful with the box as you unpack your piece - if you discard/destroy your furniture we will need to charge for replacement packaging.
1) Start by dropping us an email ( email@example.com ) within 14 days of your order receipt. Please reference your order number.
2) Kindly explain what's wrong. If it's something small, we'll do our best to fix it. If you just want to return your piece for a refund, that's fine too!
3) We will arrange return shipping based on the item. For smaller items, we'll email/mail a return label. For larger items, we may have to schedule a Home Delivery pickup (they'll call in advance, arrange a pickup appointment, pick-up/box-up the piece and return it to us).
4) It's really important you take care when repacking your piece. If the piece is damaged on the way back due to careless re-packing, we will need to make deductions for refurbishment. Please remember, we obsessively made, finished, packed and shipped your piece to you - please return the piece to us with the same care.
5) Once we have your piece back in good shape, we'll give you a refund minus return shipping charges on your order.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …